Adjustable slip-on men’s slipper
This roomy slipper is cushioned underfoot to give you greater comfort. It’s a good choice if your feet are very swollen or bandaged and the broad toe area is ideal for problem toes. It’s also very easy to put on– simply pre-adjust the touch-fastening strap to fit your foot shape and slip it on.
This roomy style has a square toe, giving more space for swollen or problem toes. The insole is cushioned for greater underfoot comfort and is removable if your feet are very swollen. This style will accommodate more swelling and bandaging than some other styles as it has the v opening. It can also be worn as a slip on style once the touch-fastening has been adjusted to fit you.
If your feet are only slightly swollen, these slippers may be too loose and slip off your heel when you walk. If that’s the case, you would be better with one of our other slippers. With a rubber sole, they are fine to be worn outside and they are machine washable.
Why you’ll love Ronnie…
- Cushioned footbed is removable to give you extra depth
- Roomy, seam-free front is ideal for problem toes
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Supportive around the heel
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30°